Trash Pickup for Thanksgiving Week will Be on Friday November 29th, 2013
Christmas Holiday Schedule
Christmas Eve, Tuesday December 24th, 2013 Village Hall Open 7:00 am to 11:00 am
Christmas Day, Wednesday December 25th, 2013 Village Hall CLOSED.
Trash Pickup for Christmas Week will Be on Friday December 27, 2013
New Years Holiday Schedule
New Years Day Wednesday January 1, 2014 Village Hall CLOSED.
Trash Pick for New Years Week will Be on Friday January 3rd, 2014
During the Months of October & November, Leaves will only be picked up if placed in biodegradable paper bags must not exceed 33 gallons in size and 50 pounds in weight.
PLEASE NOTE: Services Offered at the Energy Fairs are Available at the Websites and Phone Numbers Listed.
Nov. 23, 10:00 a.m.–2:00 p.m.
Energy and Resource Fair
Ford Heights Community Service Center
943 E Lincoln Hwy, Ford Heights, IL
Nicor Gas Energy Fairs provide customers a community venue where they can get additional information about availabe energy assistance programs. Please bring the following when attending:
- 1. Proof of gross income from all household members for the 30-day period to the application date.
- 2. Copy of most recent heat and electric bills if you pay for your home energy directly. (Must provide entire bill.)
- 3. Proof of Social Security Numbers of all household members
- 4. If a member of your household receives TANF, you must bring their Medical Eligibility Card
- 5. Applicants that have their utilities included in the rent must bring proof of rental agreement stating monthly rental amount, that utilities are included, and landlord contact information. (Rent costs must be greater than 30% of household gross income for 30 days prior to application).
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
Qualifying low-income households can receive assistance in one annual payment for energy bills. LIHEAP assistance does not need to be paid back. 877.411.WARM (9276) LIHEAP Website
- Percentage of Income Payment Plan (PIPP)
Eligible Nicor Gas customers pay a percentage of their monthly income to maintain utility service. The PIPP offers an affordable payment plan and a chance to eliminate past-due balances. 877.411.WARM (9276) LIHEAP Website
- Nicor Gas Sharing Program
Residential customers who do not qualify for federal assistance can apply for a one-time annual grant, which does not need to be paid back. 773-205-3520 NicorGas Website
- The Nicor Gas Budget Plan is a bill management program that provides a convenient way for customers payfor their natural gas bills and makes household budget planning easier. The Plan minimizes the “peaks and valleys” in natural gas bills by allowing customers to pay a consisent amount every month for a 12 month period. Customers interested in enrolling in the budget planshould visit NicorGas Website and look under the Pay Your Bill section.
- The Nicor Gas Energy Efficiency Program offers ideas and rebates to help Nicor Gas customers save energy and money. The program provides the education, resources and financial rebates to make homes and businesses more energy efficient. For energy-saving tips and tools, NicorGasRebates.com
Welcome to the Village of Sleepy Hollow Website.
To Sign Up for ALERTS or Newsletter Email’s Please go to: Email Registry
Alerts Email is for Emergency Notifications, Notification of Changes to Normal Village Operations, Event Announcements, & other Information Important to the Residents of Sleepy Hollow.
Newsletter is to receive Notification of when a Legends Newsletter is posted online
REMEMBER: You have to Confirm Your email address to receive ALERTS or Newsletter Email, If you Signed up and Have Not confirmed You will not receive ALERTS or Newsletter Email, If You have not Received a Confirmation Email Please Check Your Spam Folder or Black List Settings..
Confirmation Email returned will result in subscriber being Automatically deleted.
The Email List System drops Your request if not Confirmed in 7 days
Want to know about Meetings and Events? Checkout the Calendar of Events
Like us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter